Nordisk bronsålder grundlades under senneolitikum

12000 - 1800 f.Kr.
Jägarn

Re: Nordisk bronsålder grundlades under senneolitikum

Inlägg av Jägarn » 15 mars 2024, 17:27

På tal om de germanska språkens ursprung, här har vi en färsk studie som beror detta ämne:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 3.584607v1

Studien kommer fram till ungefär samma sak som Allentoft m.fl. 2024.
Germanic-speaking populations historically form an integral component of the North and Northwest European cultural configuration. According to linguistic consensus, the common ancestor of the Germanic languages, which include German, English, Frisian, Dutch as well as the Nordic languages, was spoken in Northern Europe during the Pre-Roman Iron Age. However, important questions remain concerning the earlier Bronze Age distribution of this Indo-European language branch in Scandinavia as well as the driving factors behind its Late Iron Age diversification and expansion across the European continent. A key difficulty in addressing these questions are the existence of striking differences in the interpretation of the archaeological record, leading to various hypotheses of correlations with linguistic dispersals and changes in material culture.
Moreover, these interpretations have been difficult to assess using genomics due to limited ancient genomes and the difficulty in differentiating closely related populations. Here we integrate multidisciplinary evidence from population genomics, historical sources, archaeology and linguistics to offer a fully revised model for the origins and spread of Germanic languages and for the formation of the genomic ancestry of Germanic-speaking northern European populations, while acknowledging that coordinating archaeology, linguistics and genetics is complex and potentially controversial. We sequenced 710 ancient human genomes from western Eurasia and analysed them together with 3,940 published genomes suitable for imputing diploid genotypes.
We find evidence of a previously unknown, large-scale Bronze Age migration within Scandinavia, originating in the east and becoming widespread to the west and south, thus providing a new potential driving factor for the expansion of the Germanic speech community. This East Scandinavian genetic cluster is first seen 800 years after the arrival of the Corded Ware Culture, the first Steppe-related population to emerge in Northern Europe, opening a new scenario implying a Late rather than an Middle Neolithic arrival of the Germanic language group in Scandinavia. Moreover, the non-local Hunter-Gatherer ancestry of this East Scandinavian cluster is indicative of a cross-Baltic maritime rather than a southern Scandinavian land-based entry. Later in the Iron Age around 1700 BP, we find a southward push of admixed Eastern and Southern Scandinavians into areas including Germany and the Netherlands, previously associated with Celtic speakers, mixing with local populations from the Eastern North Sea coast
During the Migration Period (1575-1200 BP), we find evidence of this structured, admixed Southern Scandinavian population representing the Western Germanic Anglo-Saxon migrations into Britain and Langobards into southern Europe. During the Migration Period, we detect a previously unknown northward migration back into Southern Scandinavia, partly replacing earlier inhabitants and forming the North Germanic-speaking Viking-Age populations of Denmark and southern Sweden, corresponding with historically attested Danes. However, the origin and character of these major changes in Scandinavia before the Viking Age remain contested. In contrast to these Western and Northern Germanic-speaking populations, we find the Wielbark population from Poland to be primarily of Eastern Scandinavian ancestry, supporting a Swedish origin for East Germanic groups. In contrast, the later cultural descendants, the Ostrogoths and Visigoths are predominantly of Southern European ancestry implying the adoption of Gothic culture. Together, these results highlight the use of archaeology, linguistics and genetics as distinct but complementary lines of evidence.

Användarvisningsbild
Yngwe

Inlägg av Yngwe » 15 mars 2024, 20:07

Tycker det här är jäkligt spännande. Som ni vet är jag skeptiker och ifrågaättare, men samtidigt är ja väldigt pigg på nya vetenskapliga rön. Tyvärr känner jag att jag inte orkar greppa det här med genetiken ( trots 15 hp i genetik och evolutionslära ). Kan nån kanske vänligt redovisa hur stort, och kanske representativt, det genetiska underlaget faktiskt är.

Bronsålder för övrigt, tack vare Dan Davis på Youtube, min nygamla grej. Historieintresset väcktes en gång av SVT's Stenristarna, och nu är bronsåldern igen det mest spännande för mig!

Småland

Inlägg av Småland » 16 mars 2024, 13:15

Jordanes var ju inte helt ute å ”seglade” med andra ord ;)

jancro

Inlägg av jancro » 17 mars 2024, 02:24

Den Store Danske i tidigare inlägg ser ut till att referera till Allentoft et al 2024 angående att det skedde ett förmodat språkskifte under senneolitisk tid, hällkisttid, dolktid. Passusen nedan rad 394-397 anger män med subclad R1b-L51 som grund. Som jag läser det, dyker det nu upp R1b-män som dominerande, vilket betyder att man anser att det även i Danmark tidigare varit R1a som dominerat. Intressant. Och att dessa nykomlingar representerar en variant av klockbägarkulturen.
LNBA= Late Neolithic Bronze Age.

"....38 LNBA Danish and
387 southern Swedish individuals indicate at least three distinct ancestry phases during this
388 ~1000-year time span (Extended Data Figs. 4c, 8):
389 LNBA phase I) An early stage between ~4,600 and 4,300 cal. BP, where Scandinavians
390 cluster with early CWC individuals from Eastern Europe, rich in Steppe-related ancestry and
391 males with an R1a Y-chromosomal haplotype (Extended Data Fig. 8a,b). Archaeologically,
392 these individuals are associated with the later stages of the Danish SGC and the Swedish
393 Battle Axe Culture.
394 LNBA phase II) An intermediate stage largely coinciding with the Dagger epoch (c. 4,300-
395 3,700 cal. BP), where Danish individuals cluster with central and western European LNBA
396 individuals dominated by males with distinct sub-lineages of R1b-L51 (Extended Data Fig.
8c,d)3 397 . Among them are individuals from Borreby (NEO735, 737) and Madesø (NEO752).
398 LNBA phase III) A final stage from c. 4,000 cal. BP onwards, where a distinct cluster of
399 Scandinavian individuals dominated by males with I1 Y-haplogroups appears (Extended Data
400 Fig. 8e). Y-chromosome haplogroup I1 is one of the dominant haplogroups in present-day
401 Scandinavians, and we here document its earliest occurrence in a ~4,000-year-old individual
402 from Falköping in southern Sweden (NEO220). The rapid increase in frequency of this
403 haplogroup and associated genome-wide ancestry coincides with increase in human mobility
404 seen in Swedish Sr isotope data, suggesting an influx of people from eastern or north-eastern
regions of Scandinavia, and the emergence of stone cist burials in Southern Sweden60 405 , which
were also introduced in eastern Denmark during that period54,61 406 ."

jancro

Inlägg av jancro » 17 mars 2024, 22:01

I mitt inlägg ovan gjorde jag en texttolkning (om R1a) som jag fann " intressant". Det var en övertolkning .
Trots tusentals gravar från SGC ( Enkelgravskulturen ) mellan Jylland och Nederländerna finns enligt länk nedan inget DNA från de första århundradena. Skeletten är borta men skuggningar i gravarna visar att människor med bl a stridsyxor begravts sydvänt sidoliggande med huvudet åt öster, personer med bl a krukor åt väster, som i snörkeramiska kulturen.
Det äldsta daterade DNA-stepprelaterade fyndet i Danmark dyker upp på en anmärkningsvärd plats, i en megalitgrav i nordöstra Jylland. Megalitgraven har byggts ! och använts av SCG (ej TRB ) mellan ca 2600 till ca 2000 f v t. Enda daterbara Y-hablogrupp var "R1b-V1636 (R1b1a2), a rare subclade of R1b ", som anges höra till snörkeramikerna.
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/artic ... 44872-g001

Jägarn

Inlägg av Jägarn » 17 mars 2024, 23:06

Yngwe skrev:
15 mars 2024, 20:07
Tycker det här är jäkligt spännande. Som ni vet är jag skeptiker och ifrågaättare, men samtidigt är ja väldigt pigg på nya vetenskapliga rön. Tyvärr känner jag att jag inte orkar greppa det här med genetiken ( trots 15 hp i genetik och evolutionslära ). Kan nån kanske vänligt redovisa hur stort, och kanske representativt, det genetiska underlaget faktiskt är.

Bronsålder för övrigt, tack vare Dan Davis på Youtube, min nygamla grej. Historieintresset väcktes en gång av SVT's Stenristarna, och nu är bronsåldern igen det mest spännande för mig!
En hälsosam dos skepsis är nästan alltid rimligt, tycker jag!

Med det sagt skulle jag vilja påstå att det genetiska underlaget för en brist på kontinuitet mellan den tidiga och mellersta bronsåldern till sen bronsålder och järnålder i vad som nu är Tyskland är mycket ordentligt. Det finns ett tiotal vetenskapliga studier med arkeogenetiskt material från Tyskland under den tidsperioden, och det är väldigt svårt att förneka att järnålderns germaner inte var samma folk (genetiskt) som människorna som levde i exempelvis Uneticekulturen. Detta kan man se båda när det gäller Y-DNA och på autosomerna. Lingvistiska hypoteser som Udolphs "urgermanska från Harz" blir alltså väldigt svåra att försvara när det inte finns något underlag för att dessa människor vandrade norrut, utan snarare ser ut som en genetisk återvändsgränd.

Jag tycker också om Dan Davis, hans videor är väldigt välgjorda och han har en trevlig röst. Stenristarna är för övrigt fantastiskt bra.

jancro

Inlägg av jancro » 20 mars 2024, 17:08

Jägarn : " This East Scandinavian genetic cluster is first seen 800 years after the arrival of the Corded Ware Culture, the first Steppe-related population to emerge in Northern Europe, opening a new scenario implying a Late rather than an Middle Neolithic arrival of the Germanic language group in Scandinavia. Moreover, the non-local Hunter-Gatherer ancestry of this East Scandinavian cluster is indicative of a cross-Baltic maritime rather than a southern Scandinavian land-based entry. "

Ska bli intressant att se vad detta senare handlar om ! "none local " .Därmed inte gropkeramikernas återkomst.

Skriv svar